Andria Papageorgiou Law Firm focuses on providing effective legal service in the field of banking disputes, borrowers, guarantors and instruments, making sure the Client receives the best possible result.
Plenty of changes have been introduced to the banking sector of Cyprus in recent years, especially after 2013 and all the major economic events in the area. These changes have left plenty of depositors and borrowers in need of professional assistance, as they were often coming across serious issues and responsibilities they could not take care of by themselves.
Our services include, among others:
- loan documentation for single-lender and syndicated loans
- security documentation including charges over assets and undertakings of companies, debentures, pledges of share certificates and security assignments of rights
- restructuring of existing loans and collateral
- refinancing of existing debts
- project finance and asset finance
- financing of international trade, including letters of credit, negotiable instruments and related matters
- indemnities and guarantees
- compliance with perfection requirements and registration of charges
- legal opinions and legal due diligence